Freizeit & Umgebung
Vils – nestled between the holiday regions of Tyrol and Allgäu – mountains, lakes, castles and cuisine
365 days a year leisure activities according to your wishes within a 15 km radius:
- active in the fresh air: hiking, cycling, mountain biking, racing biking, skiing, skating, winter hiking, snowshoeing, ski tours, tobogganing, ice skating, paragliding, horse riding, fishing, … well signposted hiking trails, cycling routes, cross-country ski trails and ski slopes
- Relaxation at the more than 20 surrounding (bathing) lakes
- 14 children’s playgrounds and alpaca hike
- Wellness in the thermal bath Ehrenberg Reutte or Kristalltherme Schwangau or just swimming in the Alpenbad Pfronten or ABC-Bad Nesselwang
- Fairytale castle Neuschwanstein and Hohenschwangau, Hohes Schloss Füssen, Ehrenberg castle ensemble, Hohenfrey & Eisenberg castle ruins, castle ruins on the Falkenstein, old town of Füssen … and Linderhof Castle is also just a stone’s throw away.
- Countless alpine pastures, mountain huts, views with a kick – visit the longest pedestrian suspension bridge “Highline 169”, cheese factories and breweries
- original customs at village festivals and cattle drive
- In-house seminars at the Genuss-Akademie.tirol (distilling schnapps, brewing beer, making whiskey, distilling gin, making essential oils and hydrosols, grilling courses …)
- Shopping in Füssen (Füssen Outlet Center – FOC), Pfronten, Reutte and Kempten or on a day trip in Munich or Innsbruck
- Enjoy top-class regional cuisine with regional products
- Day trip to the Zugspitze via Ehrwald or Garmisch-Partenkirchen
- and much more.
The Genuss-Akademie.tirol is located in the building on the ground floor: schnapps distilling courses, distilling gin yourself, distilling whiskey yourself, brewing beer, gin tasting, whiskey tasting, distilling essential oils and hydrosols